Remote Learning - January 2021
With the national lockdown and schools reduced opening, we have now moved all classes to remote education excluding those children still accessing onsite provision in line with Government guidelines.
- What is taught to pupils at home?
- How long can I expect work set by the academy to take my child?
- How will my child access the online remote education?
- If my child does not have access to online learning at home, how will you support us?
- What are your expectations for my child’s engagement and the support that we as parents and carers should provide?
- How will you check whether my child is engaging with their work and how will I be informed if there are concerns?
- How will you work with me to help my child who needs additional support at home to access remote education?
- If my child is not in school because they are self-isolating, how will their remote education differ from that of the rest of their class?
The use of Teams.
As we progress through the term, staff will be using Teams more to provide live check in and live lessons with the children.
By February half term:
- Years 5 and 6 will endeavour to provide live lessons three times a day.
- Years 3 and 4 will endeavour to provide daily live check ins and some live teaching each week
- Key stage 1 will endeavour to provide a daily check in and some resources that are recorded for the children by school staff