In our Nursery provision, we currently run:
- Morning or Afternoon sessions (15 hour funding)
- Monday all day/Tuesday all day and Wednesday morning (15 hour funding)
- Wednesday afternoon/Thursday all day and Friday all day (15 hour funding)
- 30 Hour Funding (Monday - Friday)
Early Years Foundation Stage
Nursery (3-4 years)
Reception (4-5 years)
The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum is divided into seven areas of learning and development. These valuable experiences give the children a secure foundation in learning which support their future school career.
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design.