How to Apply
We are delighted that you are thinking of applying for a place to join the Parkwood family!
The relationship that we have with you – the parents and carers of our pupils – is extremely important to us
because it is only by working together as a team that your children can achieve their social and educational potential, become good citizens and lead happy and rewarding lives when they leave the Academy. We understand that as parents and carers, nothing is more important to you than ensuring that your children have the best chance in life, so that you can be proud of them. That’s why keeping your children safe and continually stimulated to learn is our top priority. We all want to be proud of your children.
With our inclusive ethos, and family-feel, we know that your child will feel right at home when they join our school. Our transition process is designed to welcome young ones in at a pace that works for them, and that they may see our academy and meet their teachers as early as possible before the September start. We can't wait to meet you!
Want to come pay us a visit?
We always welcome visitors at our academy. Throughout the Autumn Term we will be holding open events to allow our prospective parents and carers the opportunity to come and see the academy for themselves.
Reasons why you should come visit us:
- You will get the opportunity to see first hand what life at Parkwood is like
- You will be able to hear from our leaders and Principal
- There will be a chance for you to meet with our staff
- Any questions you may have can get answered directly by our staff
- Your child can start to build a relationship with our academy and picture their future here with us
- We want to welcome you into our family and are delighted to meet you
Can't make one of our open events? Don't worry. Just get in touch with the academy about arranging a tour and we will do our best to provide this for you.