We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
If you have any concerns or enquiries about uniform, please contact either Miss Endericks or Miss Stephenson
Tel: 01724 861072
Nursery to Year 6
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey skirt
- Purple Summer checked dresses
- White polo shirt (We would prefer in the summer when sweatshirts are not worn that polo shirts with the logo on are worn)
- Purple sweatshirt with logo
- Smart black shoes
- Dark socks
- Dark tights and white socks with skirts or summer dresses
- Plain purple with the Academy logo
- These can be purchased from the uniform supplier or at Shah's on West Street.
- Black shorts
- Black t-shirt (With or without logo)
- Plimsolls/sensible trainers
- Jogging bottoms for cold weather
Purchase your uniform
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons. If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced they may wear their studs provided that they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the academy. Once the lesson is over they must remove the tape.
A normal watch may be worn once a child is able to use it correctly. This must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up. This is essential for PE lessons.